Finding the right people is essential to the success of any business. At the Mistoria Group we believe that to have the right culture, principles and values we need the best people to create a strong foundation. Mistoria Group pride themselves on passion, drive, honesty, reliability and trustworthiness.
We invest in people and we want to see all of our employees grow and join Mistoria on its journey into the future. We appreciate ambitious people and there are always new opportunities coming up within Mistoria. At Mistoria Group opportunities will be given to everyone who works hard.
As a successful and growing business, we always want to hear from people who are keen to succeed in their chosen career. If you are interested in employment opportunities but we aren’t advertising, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or contact the HR Recruitment Team on 0800 500 3015.
Property & Land Acquisition Manager
Job Title: Property & Land Acquisition Manager
Salary: Negotiable Basic, company pool car, bonuses & commissions
Our client is a diverse Property Group in the North West and due to expansion; an exciting opportunity is available for an experienced individual to join the company Property & Land Acquisition Manager to work directly for the CEO. The company is going through some exciting changes and you will play a key part in its growth and expansion.
The role requires you to source UK property investment opportunities in line with the companies remit. The successful Property Sourcer will be expected to liaise with estate agents, administrators, liquidators, receivers, motivated sellers, private landlords, property clubs, land agents and land owners.
This fantastic opportunity has risen due to the Group securing a new investment deal to acquire, refurbish and develop 100 houses in the North in the next 2 years. You will work in a fast-paced environment, responding to leads and generate opportunities for the company.
Core responsibilities will include:
- To handle enquiries promptly, attend viewings and
- To identify potential commercial/Multi Let/HMO properties for acquisition.
- Identify land opportunities
- Identify block management opportunities
- Deliver informative due diligence reports and recommendations for acquisition
- Co-ordination of leads
- Liaise and network with third party introducers
- Carrying out marketing campaigns to generate acquisition opportunities
- A confident self-starter with a strong proven track record in sourcing Property & Land
- Excellent understanding of the mathematics of property investment (yields, interest cover, LTV etc).
- Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of basic legal contracts and sales agreements.
- Highly organised, hardworking, ability to multi-task in changing market conditions.
- You must also possess a good understanding of the student/professional/residential rental market, house share properties and the local areas of Manchester, Salford and Liverpool.
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer care and service
If you are looking for a role that offers both a challenge and excellent financial reward then this is the ideal role for you.
Group Office Manager / PA
Job Title: Group Office Manager / PA
Salary: £26-£30K+Bonus+Phone+Lap top + Car on completion of probationary period
Sector: Secretarial/Business Development
Due to expansion, a fantastic opportunity is available for a highly experienced Office Manager / PA for a successful Manchester-based property group. The company is going through a growth phase and, as the office Manager / PA you will play a key part in its image and culture.
The successful Office Manager / PA will be expected to liaise with high profile, high net worth people based in UK and overseas. You will work closely with other Senior Managers and will coordinate diaries, updating the CEO as and when needed. As the Group Office Manager / PA your main duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and transcribing legal documents, and typing confidential reports
- Being responsible for all aspects of HR and Health and Safety as required of a senior position
- Handling confidential calls, files and composing letters which require official signatures
- Co-ordinate meetings on behalf of CEO
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to senior team
- Responsible for HR and H&S
- Oversee 3 offices and provide support for 10-15 members of staff on behalf of the CEO
- Compliance and legal matters
- Report writing and proofreading, and researching records to ensure accurateness and compliance with policies and regulations
- Managing and training staff – overseeing the work of administrators
- Ordering of Furniture white goods and handle maintenance issues
- Personal PA duties (out of office for the CEO )
- Dealing with highly confidential information and material
- Procuring office equipment and materials such as photocopiers, printers and fax machines
- Ensure offices are clean tidy and following H&S Regulations
- Facilities management including maintenance and cleaning at all offices
The chosen Office Manager / PA will provide secretarial support to the CEO to the highest standards. You will need to have excellent organisational skills and a good understanding of the property and real estate environment. In addition, you will possess the following key skills and experience:
- Must have HR and H&S experience
- Well-travelled and good understanding of cultures and business ethics across the world
- Understanding of Sage Line 50 is desirable although not essential
- Demonstrable experience at Corporate Level working for a CEO in a fast paced office
- Experience in the construction or property industry and an understanding of the head office functions i.e. buying, merchandising, quality & design would be an advantage
- Ambitious, Confident and target orientated
- Accuracy and good judgement
- Advanced MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, MS Outlook / Lotus Notes
- Excellent communicator and good networking skills – polite, friendly & approachable
- Full driving licence – essential
- Be very flexible in terms of working hours, including evenings and weekends
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
If you are interested in this vacancy based in Salford/Manchester, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
Job title: Receptionist/Office Administrator
Salary: Up to £14K
Position Type: Permanent/Full-time
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity is available for a Receptionist/Office Administrator with a view to progress to a management position to join a property investment company. Based in Salford, Manchester, the successful Office Assistant will earn a starting salary of up to £14,000 depending on experience.
As Receptionist/Office Administrator you will be the face of the organisation, offering an unrivalled front of house service to visiting clients and guests so that they get a positive first impression of the company. Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining and updating database information using excel
- Manage company diaries using Outlook
- Providing a first-class level of customer service
- Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors to the office
- Answering telephone calls and managing e-mail correspondence in a courteous manner
- Ensuring office area is clean and tidy
- Co-ordinating refreshments for visitors
- Preparing and organising meeting rooms
- Dealing with the administration and postal duties
- Scanning/ photocopying/shredding/labelling /filing
- Planning company events
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful will Receptionist/Office Administrator be professional with a naturally positive disposition, and demonstrable experience working in a similar role. In addition, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Must have full clean driving license
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel.#
- Excellent organizational, co-ordination and administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Friendly, helpful and proactive with a desire to make a difference
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Unrivalled customer service skills
- Good personal presentation, timekeeping and capability of multitasking
- Well presented, articulate and mature
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity for a Receptionist/Office Administrator based in Salford, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role.
Practice Manager (Accountancy)
Job Title: Practice Manager (Accountancy)
Location: South Manchester/Salford
Salary: £34,000 – £40,000 +Commissions on new clients
Position: Permanent / Full Time
Due to rapid expansion over the last eight years, an exciting opportunity is available for a qualified and ambitious accountant to join an established accountancy practice as a Practice Manager. Based in the new practice office in South Manchester, the Practice Manager will earn a salary of £34,000 – £40,000 per annum dependent on experience.
The successful Practice Manager will ideally be a Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with at least three years’ experience working in a practice and at least one year senior level client facing experience in an accountancy practice. This role will involve you dealing with clients, and delivering client work, it will be supporting the Director with the Operational efficiency and growth of the practice.
Main responsibilities for the Practice Manager will be:
- Managing workflow, client files and deadlines within the Practice
- Ability to go through and review working papers.
- Reviewing IT systems & accounting s/w periodically & suggesting improvements
- Managing and supervising staff
- Providing effective training and support to other staff, when necessary
- Working with the Directors to set KPI’s, goals and objectives & monitor them
- Improving processes and implementing new systems
- Client facing responsibilities
The successful Practice Manager will possess demonstrable experience in a similar role in addition to the following skills and experience:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or equivalent
- VT Accounts, Money Soft, Tax Filer, Xero Accounting, Sage Accounts and Payroll and MS Word & Excel
- Ambitious and target orientated
- Ability to meet and bring clients to the business
- Hold a full driving licence – essential knowledge of how a Practice operates
- A good ‘all-rounder’ who can handle statutory accounts preparation, personal tax, VAT, corporation tax, Dividends, book keeping and all general accounting jobs for clients.
- Superb influencing and communication skills are imperative
- Experience in supervising and training junior/other members of staff is essential
- Analytical skills, along with the ability manage multiple deadlines concurrently.
If you are interested in the Practice Manager vacancy based in South Manchester, please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
Additional information: Working Hours are flexible but is expected to be Mon to Friday 9am to 5pm. Out of hour’s email response will be required on evenings and on weekends if it is essential.
Job Title: Branch Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 + Company car+ commissions
Position: Permanent / Full Time
Due to rapid expansion over the last eight years, an exciting opportunity is available for a highly experienced Branch Manager to join a company that is one of the market leaders for HMOs/student house share in the North West. Based in Salford and earning £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience, plus company car and an attractive commission, the successful candidate will ideally be ARLA/Degree qualified with lettings, sales and business development background and understanding of a letting software (Decorus, Jupix, Landlord Manager, Carl , Let MC)
As the Branch Manager you will be working alongside the Lettings Manager, CEO, and Lettings Operational team based in Salford. This is a unique opportunity for an independent and a highly ambitious property professional who is willing to take on responsibility and a challenge. The main responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with the Lettings Manager, CEO and sales and acquisitions manager to develop the lettings business in the North West (Manchester, Stockport, Liverpool, Walkden, Astley and Cheadle) by establishing branches
- To ensure all properties are prominently marketed in Rightmove, Zoopla, Stu Rent, Gumtree and other marketing portals
- Management of the applicants for each academic year with the support of the administration staff.
- Ensuring all application information is submitted within relevant time scales
- Logging of all administration and deposit payments
- Ensuring guarantor forms are sent and received back with documentation
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and chasing signatures
- Respond to enquiries from tenants, applicants, potential viewers and landlords
- Council Tax Administration
- Send student certificates to the council and chase any outstanding
- Keep accurate record of council tax
- Attend to any council tax bills received
- Update council tax for any new properties, renovations, new tenants etc.
- Apply for any discount/Exemption where necessary
- Being responsible for ensuring all properties are marketed correctly on the company website and Rightmove/Zoopla/Stu-rents/SpareRoom
- Deposit Recovery Administration at the end of each academic year
- Collate relevant data for any deductions from move out – including inputting Utility usage figures, property damage deductions, keys not returned charges, cleaning, furniture damages, rent arrears etc.
- Liaising with the relevant departments to confirm accurate figures.
- Check every AST, number of tenants to cross-check with any rent arrears
- Figures to be double checked and signed off by Accounts
- Prepare the breakdown of any deductions and send to the tenants
- Deal with any tenant enquiries or disputes
- Deal with any single claims – collate all evidence, rent statements, inventories, photos of damages and preparation of documents to be signed off by Rob.
- Assisting with viewings, property visits and quarterly inspections
- General office duties as required
- Good understanding on lettings software ideally Decorus and Jupix
- Seek out new marketing opportunities & new landlords and investors
- Good understanding on HMO legislations, Local Housing Allowance (LHA) licenses and selective license and landlord accreditation schemes
- Ensuring properties handed over from renovations or from other letting agents/landlords are completed to high standards as per the handover report
- Organizing inventories before and after tenancies & collection of keys.
- Arrange and conduct a sign up of the tenancy agreement and ensure that all tenants receive a full information pack and that a full inventory of the property is explained to them i.e. alarm, boiler, cooker etc.
- Coordinating Check Ins and Check outs via the online diary system
- Ensure that tenants comply with the terms and conditions of their tenancy agreement and investigate any breeches, keeping adequate records and audit trail both online and on the tenants file.
- Tenant arrears are kept below 2% of the monthly rental income
- Negotiating tenancy extensions/renewals where necessary.
- Ensure a friendly, helpful, honest and efficient attitude is maintained when dealing with the public both face-to-face and over the telephone.
The successful Branch Manager will possess demonstrable experience in a similar role in addition to the following skills and experience:
- ARLA / Degree qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of establishing branches and bringing in new landlords, investors
- Previous experience in student property sector (HMO), residential lets and sales
- Ambitious Sales driven and target orientated
- Possess a strong understanding of marketing a business via standard property online tools and social media – essential
- Hold a full driving licence – essential
If you are interested in the Branch Manager vacancy please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for the position.
Additional information: Working Hours are flexible but is expected to be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pmm and Saturday from 10am till 2pm . Out of hour’s email responses, viewings will be required on evenings and on weekends if it is essential.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.00pm
Salary: £17,000 Genuine career progression
Location: Salford, M6
Are you an experienced Front of House Administrator or Receptionist who is looking to continue a career with an independent estate agency business who is a well-known brand in the Salford area?
As the Administrator, you’ll be responsible for dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone, promoting customer excellence whilst working in collaboration with the rest of the team in the branch.
- Ensuring every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Dealing with all enquiries
- Arranging and booking viewings.
- Strong knowledge of the local area.
- Other administration as required.
Covering viewings if required.
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Great eye for detail.
- Relationship building skills.
- Good time management.
Full driving license (Desirable, not essential).
Contact: Sophie McDermott