Finding the right people is essential to the success of any business. At the Mistoria Group we believe that to have the right culture, principles and values we need the best people to create a strong foundation. Mistoria Group pride themselves on passion, drive, honesty, reliability and trustworthiness.
We invest in people and we want to see all of our employees grow and join Mistoria on it’s journey into the future. We appreciate ambitious people and there are always new opportunities upcoming within Mistoria. At Mistoria Group opportunities will be given to everyone who works hard.
As a successful and growing business, we always want to hear from people who are keen to succeed in their chosen career. If you are interested in employment opportunities but we aren’t advertising, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or contact the HR Recruitment Team on 0800 500 3015.
Property & Land Acquisition Manager
Job Title: Property & Land Acquisition Manager
Salary: Negotiable Basic, company pool car, bonuses & commissions
Our client is a diverse Property Group in the North West and due to expansion; an exciting opportunity is available for an experienced individual to join the company Property & Land Acquisition Manager to work directly for the CEO. The company is going through some exciting changes and you will play a key part in its growth and expansion.
The role requires you to source UK property investment opportunities in line with the companies remit. The successful Property Sourcer will be expected to liaise with estate agents, administrators, liquidators, receivers, motivated sellers, private landlords, property clubs, land agents and land owners.
This fantastic opportunity has risen due to the Group securing a new investment deal to acquire, refurbish and develop 100 houses in the North in the next 2 years. You will work in a fast-paced environment, responding to leads and generate opportunities for the company.
Core responsibilities will include:
• To handle enquiries promptly, attend viewings and
• To identify potential commercial/Multi Let/HMO properties for acquisition.
• Identify land opportunities
• Identify block management opportunities
• Deliver informative due diligence reports and recommendations for acquisition
• Co-ordination of leads
• Liaise and network with third party introducers
• Carrying out marketing campaigns to generate acquisition opportunities
• A confident self-starter with a strong proven track record in sourcing Property & Land
• Excellent understanding of the mathematics of property investment (yields, interest cover, LTV etc).
• Excellent negotiation skills and understanding of basic legal contracts and sales agreements.
• Highly organised, hardworking, ability to multi-task in changing market conditions.
• You must also possess a good understanding of the student/professional/residential rental market, house share properties and the local areas of Manchester, Salford and Liverpool.
• ability to demonstrate a high standard of customer care and service
If you are looking for a role that offers both a challenge and excellent financial reward then this is the ideal role for you.