This property is a 2 bed house which is to be renovated and converted to a 3 bedroom family home.
The property will include a separate bathroom, kitchen and living area.
The property will be renovated to Mistoria’s high standard.
MISTORIA 5* SPECIFICATION
All properties are renovated to a 5* specification through our group company Mistoria Renovations. The benefits include:
– In-house team of highly experienced and qualified construction professionals and tradesmen.
– All work is fully guaranteed, certified and quality assured.
– Highest quality materials at competitive prices guarantees all projects are completed to the highest specifications, to budget and on time.
– A professional finish will differentiate your investment from the rest, in addition to significantly increasing the base value of your property.
* Residential properties are unfurnished. Should you require furnishing, Face Finishing (part of the Mistoria Group) will be more than happy to assist.
ASSET FINANCIAL INFORMATION
|Paid on legal completion.|
|END VALUE BASED ON BUY-TO LET||£85,000*|
|*Independent RICS valuation|
|GROSS RENTAL INCOME||£6,900|
|£575 X 12 months|
|NET RENTAL INCOME:|
|If not fully let within two months of completion, Mistoria will give a £500 a month guaranteed gross rent until the property is rented.|
This property is located in the Salford area of Manchester.
This area is well known for students and professionals being extremely close to the University of Salford and the new Media City location.
The University of Salford has over 20,000 students and was ranked 81st in the UK by The Times newspaper. In 2007, the University received nearly 17,000 applications for just 3,660 places.
There is an excellent tram and bus route from many areas of Salford leading to the City Centre.