To be the UK’s number one armchair property investment company.
To be the most inspired solution in the buy to let market providing a high return through innovative investment options. We will meet and exceed our investors’ expectations by drawing on the quality of our highly motivated team and by sustaining and developing the strength of our partnerships with all stakeholders.
Property Investment, Sales, Lettings & Management
Mistoria Group comprises a selection of bespoke companies committed to servicing the needs of clients who demand the very best possible results in all aspects of UK property investment and management. Specialising in the high yielding student property investment market, Mistoria Group offers investors a comprehensive turnkey property solution from property sourcing right up to taxation.
Our property management companies are listed in the sections below.
With returns from banks at an all-time low and share portfolios and pension funds under performing, there has never been a more judicious time to invest property. Mistoria offers a complete property investment solution to both private and institutional clients, with a focus on ‘high-yielding’ student and professional accommodation.
If you are seeking to diversify or simply looking at property as an alternative investment opportunity, Mistoria can offer you a choice of bespoke property investment products.
The benefits of using Mistoria Investments include:
- ‘Turn-Key’ delivery of a high yielding student and professional accommodation property, delivering a strong monthly cash-flow and annual ‘cash’ combined net yields of 13% (Rent and Capital). These returns will be as high as 35% if geared
- Unlike many other investments, you will own the assets, hence your capital is secure
- All aspects of property development are dealt with by our qualified and experienced trades, suppliers and contractors
- More than 100 years combined property experience result in ensuring your asset portfolio is performing to its maximum potential
- All financial management, from acquisition through to delivering your rental flow is handled by our team of qualified and highly professional chartered accountants
Benefits of investing in the property market in the North West of England:
- Due to low rental yields London is a less attractive option and property experts are now predicting a radical adjustment in London property prices
- Northern regions are ‘now a primary focus’ for UK property investors with property demand now exceeding supply
- The North West of England is the most buoyant geographical student market in Europe, with a strong demand for rental property in the Manchester and Liverpool area, home to over 150,000 students, the biggest student population in Europe
- The journey from Manchester to London by train takes 2 hours and this will reduce to 1 hour when the planned High Speed 2 (HS2) is in operation in the next 20 years
- Liverpool has three universities and two hospitals, resulting in an ever present demand for rental accommodation. It is also the third most popular destination for international visitors in Britain
For help and information about our investment opportunities please use our contact details to get in touch.
Mistoria International caters to UK based investors wanting to invest in the Asian, American, Australian, Russian, Middle Eastern and European markets as well as overseas clients who want to invest in the UK.
For overseas investors who rely on capital appreciation as well as high rental yields Mistoria armchair deals are one of the most secured property deals available on the market.
Mistoria International will source and manage the tenants and the net rental income (after all deductions) will be paid on the 5th of the following month to your nominated bank account.
Why invest in the UK:
- The UK has a steady and stable economic and political environment It is one of the world’s eight top wealthiest nations
- The UK property market continues to be buoyant, due to the desire of home ownership.
Benefits of investing through Mistoria International:
- Net cash combined yields of approximately 13% per annum.
- Every aspect of property sourcing, purchasing, maintenance and locating prospective tenants is managed for you thus providing a total “Armchair” service.
- Very high occupancy rate – 98% to 99% – achieved in more than 1100 tenancies in the UK.
For UK based investors, who want to invest in overseas property as an investment or as a holiday home to rely on capital appreciation as well as high rental yields Mistoria International will be able to facilitate this process.
As an acknowledged expert and established market leader in the UK, Mistoria International will carry out the due diligence, physically go and see these overseas deals and manage the deals between the property developers and agents.
Benefits of investing through Mistoria International:
- We only work with reputable and established estate agents and overseas developers who have a good financial and operational track record.
- Thorough due diligence process is carried out on each and every deal to ensure the operational and financial yield stack up and each investment deal have an exit strategy.
- Every aspect of property sourcing, managing, maintenance and locating prospective tenants will be managed for you thus providing a total “Armchair” service.
To find out more about Mistoria International, you can visit the website www.mistoriainternational.com or call one of the team on 0161 656 5690.
Specialising in sourcing assets that require full refurbishment and management, these ‘arms-length’ property investments generate multiple monthly income streams. Existing portfolios that have been sourced on behalf of clients are achieving over 8% ‘cash’ net rental yields (although these returns will be substantially higher if geared).
Mistoria also focus on buying properties where the potential is there to add value via high specification, hotel grade renovations, furnishings & lettings through our partners. Every client receives expert advice as well as access to the vast database of knowledge and expertise provided by our extensive network of contacts.
- Benefits of working with Mistoria include:
- Personalised and tailored guidance and advice specific to your requirements
- An extensive network of contacts to facilitate your needs
- High quality assets available for immediate acquisition
- Range of property investment solutions personally suited to you
- Opportunity to sell your property quickly if you are looking for liquidity
- Access to some of the best returns on the market
- Potential to build extensive, high value, high yielding portfolios at the lowest costs
To discover how Mistoria can assist you in acquiring a high value, high yielding asset or disposing of an existing property investment at the best prices available, please visit the Mistoria Estate Agency website.
Pick My Pad is a Salford based Estate Agency offering sales, lettings and landlord services.
They were purchased by Mistoria as part of the growth strategy for the Group in order to take the number of properties under management up to 1000 together with over 5000 tenancies in a 3 to 5 year time frame.
Visit their website at www.pickmypad.com
Student Haus as the name suggests is a specialist student lettings business that was purchased by Mistoria.
With a strong presence in Manchester and Salford Student Haus will continue as part of the Mistoria Estate Agents operation and expands their marketing leading position in the Greater Manchester student letting market.
Visit their website at www.student-haus.com
Our experienced team specialise in sourcing discounted, high income UK property. We source unrivalled opportunities through our strong local relationships with estate agents, banks, receivers and auction houses.
We don’t sell property, we help you buy property that’s not available through traditional channels. We take the time through one on one consultation to discuss your financial and lifestyle goals and work out a long term wealth strategy to achieve those goals giving you passive hands off income streams from UK Property. We search the market on your behalf to find the very best one off opportunities available. Working with you throughout the whole process and beyond, we simplify the process of investing in UK property.
Benefits of investing with Henry Clare:
- Independent Consultancy
- Client-centric Approach
- Deal Sourcing
- Opportunity Analysis
- Market Overview
- Asset Management
- Hand picked one off opportunities
Visit their website at https://henryclare.co.uk/
Undertaking a renovations project can be a daunting task. At Mistoria Renovations, we understand that time is money and choosing the right professionals, builders and materials can take considerable planning.
Offering a complete renovation service, our experience covers the following:
- Domestic and commercial new builds
- Rear and front extensions, lofts, garage and cellar conversions
- Refurbishing and decorating properties for landlords for the rental market
- Re-roofing, external work and chimney breast removals
- Re-wiring, plumbing, heating installations and all joinery works
Benefits of working with Mistoria Renovations include:
- 12 months warranty on all work undertaken with competitive prices on materials
- Regular project updates with supporting images, from planning through execution and completion
Once the renovations are completed, we can assist you with the interior design and installation of your asset for both the student and professional rental market. We know a good interior design and an optimum layout enables greater rental prospects and higher yields, so our team can provide a range of interior designs to suit every style and budget.
Benefits of using our furnishing service include:
- Variety of quality packages to suit every budget
- Up to 12 months warranty on extensive range of furniture, white goods and blinds
- Easy and convenient ordering process
Our maintenance service offers clients peace of mind and protection through a service-focused maintenance contract. Our maintenance team is available for all tenants day or night, 365 days per year, ensuring the tenant needs are looked after and the asset is kept in the best possible condition.
Benefits of using our maintenance service include:
- Tenants report maintenance issues/call outs through a real time ticket system 24/7 via the website.
- These tickets are then tracked, queried and completed by qualified and experienced trades people
- Landlord approval will be first obtained for repairs over £150
- All work is covered by a 12 months material and installation guarantee
Mistoria Renovations is also happy to quote for light refurbishment project works. Whether you are seeking an expert to fit your new boiler, plumb in your washing machine, build a new storage solution for your property or a partial re-wire we are happy to quote for the job.
To find out more about Mistoria Renovations, you can visit our website www.mistoria.co.uk or call one of the team on 0800 500 3015.
We launched our very own utilities company, Mistoria Utilities specifically tailored to the HMO (House of Multiple Occupancy) property market.
Mistoria Utilities is born of the growing need for both landlords and tenants to have real time control with regards to property bills, such as gas, electricity, council tax and broadband, with just one single bill presented and monthly cost capped based on a fair usage policy.
- Tenants will receive just one bill for gas and electricity and will also receive unlimited broadband facility and will deal with Mistoria as the single utility provider
- Landlords will have a fixed monthly charge over a 12 month period and all admin work relating to usage and meter readings will be carried out by Mistoria to ensure usage is monitored monthly
To find out more about Mistoria Utilities, please call one of the team on 0800 500 3015.
At The Mistoria Group, we place great importance in conducting business in a responsible way and strive to operate in a socially, environmentally and economically sustainable manner, in all our undertakings.
We actively support many charitable organisations both across the UK and internationally, including the Polio Trust Fund (assisting children affected by polio in developing countries), the Ketumati Buddhist Trust Fund and the Liverpool Ocular Oncology Centre, and where possible, seek to form strong and valuable community links.
Throughout the year, members of our team undertake various challenges to raise money for further worthwhile causes and we positively encourage all stakeholders, particularly, our landlords, investors and tenants to fully reinforce these fundraising efforts and contribute in any way possible.
We intend to ensure that Corporate Social Responsibility is a core part of our long term business interests, be it via charitable contributions, reducing our carbon footprint or engaging with our local community.
The heart of every successful company is to have a workforce who is passionate and committed to organisation vision and goals. Hence, we are focussed in supporting, training and developing and also providing a healthy work life balance to all our staff.