Property Investment, Sales, Lettings & Management
Mistoria Group comprises a selection of bespoke companies committed to servicing the needs of clients who demand the very best possible results in all aspects of UK property investment and management. Specialising in the high yielding student property investment market, Mistoria Group offers investors a comprehensive turnkey property solution from property sourcing right up to taxation.
Our property management companies are listed in the sections below.
With returns from banks at an all-time low and share portfolios and pension funds unable to keep up with inflation, Mistoria offers a complete “Turn Key” property investment solution to both private and institutional clients with a focus on high-yielding student property investment. Our portfolios provide consistent, strong and secure income streams unaffected by volatile stock market trends.
If you are seeking to diversify or simply looking at property as an alternative investment opportunity, Mistoria can offer you a range of bespoke property investment products and solutions that will fit in with your individually assessed risk / return profile.
The benefits of using Mistoria Investments are:
- ‘Turn-Key’ delivery of a high yielding student and professional accommodation property delivering you a strong monthly cash-flow and annual ‘cash’ net-yields in the region of 6-12% (although these returns will be substantially higher if geared)
- Unlike many other investments, you will own the assets, hence your capital is secure
- All aspects of operating these production intensive assets are dealt with by our chartered building professionals and ARLA qualified lettings team
- Over 75 years combined property experience poured into ensuring your asset portfolio is performing to its maximum potential
All financial management, from acquisition through to delivering your rental flow are handled by our team of trusted, highly professional chartered accountants.
To get in touch or find out more about developing your own high yielding student and professional property investment portfolio please use our contact form. We also have a range of further information for investors on our Case Study & Investment Information page which is available for you to download.
Due to increasing interest in our investment opportunities from the global market, we have developed a new arm to our business, Mistoria International. This is mainly to cater to Asian, Russian, Middle Eastern and European clients.
For overseas investors who rely on capital appreciation to make the investment attractive, the issues surrounding UK Capital Gains Tax are a worry. With our HMOs, the very healthy returns are due to net rental yield, which are not subject to Capital Gains Tax.
As an acknowledged expert and established market leader, Mistoria International will source the tenants, manage them and the property. If you are an overseas investor, or reside out of the country, the income could be paid to you without tax deductions.
Benefits of investing through Mistoria International:
- NET Yield of approximately 9% per annum, capital appreciation of at least 2% per annum.
- Every aspect of property sourcing, purchase, maintenance and locating prospective tenants is managed for you.
- Very high occupancy rate – 98% – 99% – achieved in more than 200 properties and more than 1000 tenancies.
To find out more about Mistoria International, you can visit the website www.mistoriainternational.com or call one of the team on 0161 656 5690.
Specialising in sourcing assets that require full refurbishment and management, these ‘arms-length’ property investments generate multiple monthly income streams. Existing portfolios that have been sourced on behalf of clients are achieving over 8% ‘cash’ net rental yields (although these returns will be substantially higher if geared).
Mistoria also focus on buying properties where the potential is there to add value via high specification, hotel grade renovations, furnishings & lettings through our partners. Every client receives expert advice as well as access to the vast database of knowledge and expertise provided by our extensive network of contacts.
- Benefits of working with Mistoria include:
- Personalised and tailored guidance and advice specific to your requirements
- An extensive network of contacts to facilitate your needs
- High quality assets available for immediate acquisition
- Range of property investment solutions personally suited to you
- Opportunity to sell your property quickly if you are looking for liquidity
- Access to some of the best returns on the market
- Potential to build extensive, high value, high yielding portfolios at the lowest costs
To discover how Mistoria can assist you in acquiring a high value, high yielding asset or disposing of an existing property investment at the best prices available, please visit the Mistoria Estate Agency website.
Mistoria Surveys provide a range of specialist residential and commercial building surveying and project management consultancy services to private clients and their advisors. Consultancy typically involves working on individual investment properties, in addition to substantial commercial and residential property portfolios.
Mistoria Surveys provide key due diligence advice on each individual property with regard to its current condition, scope of renovation works required and budgetary costs for essential works.
Post-acquisition, Mistoria Surveys continue to support the development of the investment through its renovation by managing and monitoring the process to completion.
Key services provided by Mistoria Surveys are:
- Building survey report
- Existing/Proposed drawings
- Schedule of works/client specification
- Pre-start day1 project meeting agenda
- Building control procedure – key work element/milestone led monitoring of project works
- Pre-snagging inspection
- Final snagging report
- Project completion pack – one-off snagging reports
- Pre-acquisition feasibility/budget cost brief reports
- HMO consultancy
- Domestic EPC
Mistoria Surveys is regulated by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Further details of the services provided by Mistoria Surveys can be seen on their new website. Or, please call us on 0800 500 3015 with any questions or queries.
Mistoria Renovate provides clients with the opportunity to add substantial value to their property assets. Regardless of the scale of the project, a complete renovation or a small refurbishment, you will be reassured that our own highly skilled and experienced team of experts will be available to deliver the perfect solution for your needs.
In converting, modernising and updating your property assets to meet the highest of specifications, you will be adding value to your investments in ‘real’ terms, whilst also serving to differentiate your assets from others in your market. Projects delivered by Mistoria Renovations provide a guarantee of quality and workmanship, leading to higher occupancy, lower voids and increased investment returns.
The benefits of using Mistoria Renovate include:
- In-house team of highly experienced and qualified tradesmen
- All work is fully guaranteed, certified and quality assured
- Highest quality materials, sourced at the most competitive prices guarantees all projects are completed to the highest specifications to budget and on time
- Mistoria Renovate has added 50% to the value of some of our clients property assets
- A professional finish will differentiate your investment from the rest, in addition to significantly increasing the base value of your property
Our services include:
- Full design and build
- Project management
- RICS structural surveys and works management
- Plumbing & electrical certification.
We Have Broad Experience In The Following Types of Refurbishment and Renovation:
- Re-roofing and external decoration
- Re-wiring and electrical services
- Plumbing and heating installations
- New kitchens and bathrooms
- New joinery and cornice to match existing specifications
- Conversions & Extensions
To discover how Mistoria Renovate can add substantial value and quality to your assets, please visit our property renovations and maintenance website.
In 2014, we launched our very own utilities company specifically tailored to the HMO (houses of multiple occupancy) property market.
Mistoria Utilities responds to the growing need for further control with regards to student property bills, such as gas, electricity, council tax and broadband, with just one single bill presented to students and costs capped.
The benefits of using Mistoria Utilities:
- Prior to the launch of Mistoria Utilities, a number of different suppliers were used, which caused confusion. The provision of a ‘one stop shop’ facility for utility bills removes unnecessary complications and provides a streamlined service.
- Tenants will receive just one bill and receive unlimited broadband, dealing with the Mistoria Group only.
- Landlords can rest assured that the Mistoria Group is dealing with all billing on their behalf, ensuring that students do not exceed usage and costs are fixed.
- By maintaining control over this element of the HMO procedure, we are able to offer an even higher level of service to both landlords and tenants.
To find out more about Mistoria Utilities, please call one of the team on 0800 500 3015.
At the Mistoria Group, we place great importance on conducting business in a responsible way and strive to operate in a socially, environmentally and economically sustainable manner, in all of our undertakings.We actively support a number of charitable organisations both across the UK and internationally, including the Polio Trust Fund (assisting children affected by polio in developing countries), the Ketumati Buddhist Trust Fund and the Liverpool Ocular Oncology Centre, and where possible, seek to form strong and valuable community links.
Last year, the University of Salford Netball Team was sponsored by the Mistoria Group, enabling them to raise much needed funds for their own chosen charity, Help for Heroes. Throughout the year, members of our team will be undertaking various challenges to raise money for further worthwhile causes and from 2014, we will be donating 3% of all Group net profit to the organisations that we support. We positively encourage all stakeholders, in particular, our landlords, investors and tenants to fully reinforce these fundraising efforts and contribute in any way possible.
We intend to ensure that CSR is a core part of our long term business interests, be it via charitable contributions, reducing our carbon footprint or engaging with our local community and a passionate, committed workforce is essential in all of these endeavours. The heart of every successful company is its workforce and we are focussed on investing in our staff, supporting training and development and providing a healthy work life balance for everybody at the Mistoria Group.
For further information on making a donation to the following organisations, please see the links below:
Polio Children Trust Fund
Ketumati Buddhist Trust Fund
Liverpool Ocular Oncology Centre
Help for Heroes
As professionals and chartered accountants with more than 75 years combined property experience and extensive local knowledge, the team at the Mistoria Group are able to provide all the necessary skills in-house to manage every stage of the process, whether you are a tenant or landlord. We ensure that investors are presented with secure investment opportunities and receive an exceptional return, typically between 8% and 10%. Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Development of high yielding student and professional property investment portfolios
- Restoration and refurbishment of dilapidated commercial and residential property portfolios
- Turn-around of underperforming property assets to maximise yield returns
- Financial audit, appraisal and solutions proposals for property portfolios and property companies consistently failing to achieve targets